Monday, August 27, 2007

The 118 Most Useful Plugins for your WordPress Blog



"I am a proud member of the TurboMembership
posted a comment at the forum, the TurboCommunity about a
Wordpress plugin which I think it’s valuable when setup a Wordpress
blog initially.
John Delavera* knows that Wordpress is my favorite topic and I’ve
been learning it. I’m still learning… We happen to share each other’s
favorites the other day, and I ended up with a lists of important
plugins.
Although I am not a Wordpress Guru myself, for sure now I have a
collection of some important WP plugins that I don’t want to keep it
to myself.
So here is the report of some important Wordpress plugins from
John Delavera and mine. There is no secret that they are readily
available on the Net.
However, John and I believe that we can save you some leg work and
time to compile a list of important Wordpress Plugins for you."

By Clement Chan


Download

No comments: