Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogging Secrets by James Maduk



This book is not for passive readers!
If you don’t use this ebook, you will have wasted your investment. Reading
without participating is entertainment. In each section, I’m going to ask you to
“do something”. Simply reading and listening to this material without
participating in any of the “Action Step” exercises will not deliver the benefits
promised to you in my sales letter.
Blogging Secrets isn’t just about theory! I have a number of blogs that are
integral parts of my marketing strategy and by the time you read this there
might be considerably more.
If you and I were in a classroom together, you would be presented with the
information – the “how to” part and then I’d ask you to apply what you’ve just
learned. Even though I’m not with you today, I’d like you to do the same thing
but if you’d rather curl up with a nice, relaxing book…go buy the latest copy of
your favorite fiction author’s work! You won’t learn much about earning a ton
of money by creating, and broadcasting live web events, but at least you’ll
enjoy a relaxing time for a while.
This program is not meant to be technical; it’s meant to provide a step-by-
step, anyone can do it process…and show you how a small investment can build
your business.
“Blogging Secrets” won’t work until you begin doing the work. And I promise
that if you start Blogging and follow only a couple of the action items, you’ll
realize every benefit listed in my sales letter and a whole lot more.


Download

No comments: